skip to main content


Extreme Sports

Free Multi-Sports Cover
Lowest Price Guarantee
Pay Monthly %APR

Specialist sports insurance for extreme sports

For the adrenaline junkies amongst us, there’s nothing better than the feeling you get whilst taking part in the extreme sports you love. Taking risks and seeking thrills is all part of the game, however, even the biggest risk takers need to protect themselves from accidents that could happen whilst taking part in dangerous sports. Insure4Sport provide tailored cover for a range of sports classed as “extreme”, from sky diving and rafting to MMA and kick boxing.

Whether you’re a coach, instructor, team, or participant, it’s so important to have specialist sports insurance in place to protect yourself or your team in the event of an accident or injury. Insure4Sport offer flexible sports insurance that can be completely tailored to your needs.

Get a quote

What is multi-sports cover?

We insure over 200 sports and activities, ranging from football and martial arts to aerial hoop dancing and zumba, and all of them fall into one of five risk groups. If you play or coach more than one sport or activity, and they fall within the same risk group or a lower risk group, then you’ll be insured to play or coach them on the same policy at no extra cost. Coaches and instructors must have the necessary qualifications recognised by the UK National Sport Governing Body, or otherwise agreed and recorded by us.

Need a bit more information? View our Insurance Scope for further details on which risk group your sports fit into.
Graph showing that the higher your sport's level of risk is, the more sports you're covered to coach and play

Trustpilot Independent Reviews

Read More Reviews