skip to main content
Ripe Insurance


Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor Insurance

Free Multi-Sports Cover
Personal Trainer Insurance
Pay Monthly %APR

Who is this cover for?

If you’re a personal trainer, fitness or dance class instructor, you’ll be dealing with clients and members of the public on a regular basis, so it’s essential that you have the right insurance policy in place to protect yourself. With Insure4Sport you can tailor your policy and pick from a range of cover options including;

  • Up to £10 million of Public Liability to limit your legal accountability if a claim is made against you for third party injury or property damage.
  • £1 million of free Professional Indemnity cover when you take out Public Liability, protecting you against claims arising from instructions you’ve given.
  • Up to £50,000 of Personal Accident cover towards the costs of physiotherapy or dental treatment, starting from just £1.13 per month*.
  • Loss of Earnings cover from £2.25 per month if injuries sustained while training mean you’re unable to work for more than two weeks*.
  • Equipment Cover to protect your equipment against loss, theft or damage, from as little as £1.13 a month*.
Get a quote

Why do I need specialist personal trainer and fitness instructor insurance?

Our specialist insurance for personal trainers is there to protect you from possible liability claims, damage, loss or theft of any sports equipment you own, plus loss of earnings in case you suffer personal injury resulting in you being unable to work. Personal trainers have a duty of care to their clients and for this reason all personal trainers should consider taking out a dedicated specialist personal trainer insurance policy. With Insure4Sport personal trainer insurance, you’re free to focus on what matters – helping your clients to achieve their goals.

Take a look at the following examples of why every personal trainer should have specialist personal trainer insurance:
  • Accidental damage occurs (by you or your client) to property at a venue you are using for your session.
  • Your training techniques are questioned if a client suffers an injury following your advice or instruction.
  • You suffer an injury during a session which means you can’t work and earn for a period of time.
  • You injure yourself during a session and need physio treatment.
  • Your valuable sports kit or equipment is damaged, lost or stolen.
  • One of your employees seriously injures themselves whilst training a client and blame equipment provided by you. 

*Prices correct as of March 2018 & includes introductory discount

The sports we cover

We cover a range of activities under our Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor insurance. Enter your main activities in the box below to check if we cover it, or go to our covered sports page to see a full list of sports.

Get a Quote


multi-sports cover

for over 200 sports

Learn More