Visitors to our website
What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the Cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. The information stored in a Cookie can only be read by the website that placed the Cookie or other sites that it has agreed to share information with. A Cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the Cookie has come; the "lifetime" of the Cookie; and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Our policy on Cookies
- store details that help you to manage accounts and policies online, such as user login details
- find out how people use our sites, such as how often they visit, which pages they go to, and which links they click on, so that we can improve our sites
- help us, or other third parties, to provide relevant information, such as details of products, services and other information that you may be interested in
- help to arrange content to match your preferred interests more quickly and remember some aspect of your current or previous visit
- store information about which media players you use so that any video content appears correctly
Cookies used on this website
To see how Cookies used on this website are categorised, to control the Cookies used and to see how long the Cookies last, please see our Cookies Management Tool.
A list of the Cookies used on this website is below:
How to disable Cookies in your browser