What is multi-sports cover?
We insure over 270 sports and activities, ranging from football and martial arts to aerial hoop dancing and zumba, and all of them fall into one of five risk groups.
If you play, coach or instruct more than one sport or activity, and they fall within the same risk group or a lower risk group, then you’ll be insured to play, coach or instruct them on the same policy at no extra cost.
Every sport we cover is considered to carry a different level of risk; risk group A being the lowest and risk group E being the highest. The risk group is the same across all categories; PTs and fitness instructors, coaches, teams and players and participants.
Coaches and instructors must have the necessary qualifications recognised by the UK National Sport Governing Body, or otherwise agreed and recorded by us.
- Those insured for risk group A sports are insured to play/instruct sports within risk group A only.
- Those insured for risk group B sports are insured to play/instruct sports within risk group A and B only.
- Those insured for risk group C sports are insured to play/instruct sports within risk group A, B and C only.
- Those insured for risk group D sports are insured to play/instruct sports within risk group A, B, C and D only.
- Those insured for risk group E sports are insured to play/instruct sports within all risk groups.
- See the full list of sports we cover
"Heard about insure4sport from fellow fitness teachers and was pleasantly surprised by the ..."
"This was one of the easiest, most convenient and value-for-money purchases that I have eve..."
Sign up for our latest news and offers!
To keep updated on all the latest Insure4Sport offers and any relevant news which might be of interest to you, please complete your details below and we'll keep you posted.
Please fill in all fields below.
Please supply a valid email address.
Thanks for signing up!
You're now subscribed to receive the latest news and offers from Insure4Sport.
Incorrect email address. Please check it and try again
We're sorry but our system has experienced an error. Please call our dedicated call center and they will be glad to add you to our newsletter subscriber list