In partnership with HFE
HFE has teamed up with Insure4Sport to offer a massive 22.5% off specialist personal trainer insurance to HFE students. Personal trainers have a duty of care to their clients, so should take out specialist insurance. Plus, most gyms and sports centres require proof of insurance before PTs can start working on the gym floor.
With Insure4Sport’s personal trainer insurance, you’re free to focus on what matters – helping your clients achieve their goals.Get a quote
Why do I need specialist personal trainer insurance?
Our specialist insurance for personal trainers is there to protect you from possible liability claims, damage, loss or theft of any sports equipment you own, plus loss of earnings in case you suffer personal injury resulting in you being unable to work. Personal trainers have a duty of care to their clients and for this reason all personal trainers should consider taking out a dedicated specialist personal trainer insurance policy. With Insure4Sport personal trainer insurance, you’re free to focus on what matters – helping your clients to achieve their goals.Take a look at the following examples of why every personal trainer should have specialist personal trainer insurance:
- Accidental damage occurs (by you or your client) to property at a venue you are using for your session.
- Your training techniques are questioned if a client suffers an injury following your advice or instruction.
- You suffer an injury during a session which means you can’t work and earn for a period of time.
- You injure yourself during a session and need physio treatment.
- Your valuable sports kit or equipment is damaged, lost or stolen.
- One of your employees seriously injures themselves whilst training a client and blame equipment provided by you.
FREE multi-sports cover
Get cover for over 270 sports and activities on one single policyRead more
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Price Guarantee means that if you find the same cover for less, we'll refund the differenceRead more
Covered for online sessions
If you’re unable to train clients in person, you’re covered to train classes of up to 30 people in live, or pre-recorded, online sessions.Read more
for over 200 sports
Get FREE business support and training tips straight to your inbox!
Please fill in all fields below.
Please supply a valid email address.
Please confirm your preferences by selecting from the options below.
Our free email newsletter is bursting at the seams with offers, business advice, guides and tips to help keep you and your business performing at its peak.
Your data is safe with us and you can unsubscribe at any time.
We'll be in touch soon